By A Correspondent| The Broadcasting Authority of Zimbabwe has released the list of companies that have been awarded free to air television licenses and among them is the Zimpapers TV network and Rusununguko Media whose logo had a gun.
The six successful applicants excludes Trevor Ncube’s Heart and Soul TV, Supa Mandiwanzira’s AB Communications among others.
The six are
- Jester Media Pvt Ltd trading as 3K TV
2. Zimbabwe Newspapers 1980 Limited trading as ZTN
3. Rusunguko Media Pvt Ltd trading as NRTV
4. Acacia Media Group Pvt Ltd trading as Kumba TV
5. Fairtalk Communications Pvt Ltd trading as Ke Yona
6. Channel Dzimbahwe Pvt Ltd trading as Channel D