Lock-Down Review Summary
8 September 2021
By A Correspondent- The government has eased lockdown measures but maintained a ban on beerhalls and nightclubs.
Below is the summary of the lockdown review by Mnangagwa
- Curfew from 2200 to 05:30hrs
- Businesses to operate from 0800 to 1900hrs
- Restaurants & bars within hotels & lodges to operate between 1000 to 2200hrs
- Bottlestores to open between 1000 and 1600hrs
- Beer outlets & nightclubs to remain closed.
- Public gatherings to not exceed 100.
- Decongestion of offices shall be at 50%
- Intercity now permitted in strict adherence to Covid-19 health measures
- Low-risk sports to resume from 0800 to 1600hrs
- High and medium-risk sporting activities to seek approval
- Persons entering the country should present a Covid-19 test valid less than 48 hrs.
- Lockdown relaxation to be reviewed in 2 weeks