Below are key takes from Freedom For Economic Emancipation of Zimbabwe leader, Godfrey Tsenengamu’s public address yesterday morning:
-The only way out for the country is to stop the ongoing fight between ED and VP Chiwenga. No other option exists.
– The whole nation will implode soon because of the fight between Chiwenga and Mnangagwa.
-There’ll be a GNU in 2023 as no one is winning outright.
– Chamisa has no right at all to State House as there’s no evidence at all of a coup being committed by Mnangagwa on 1 Aug 2018.
– Chamisa has no institutional memory. He is just a populist.
– Real power only lies with the G40 and Lacoste factions of ZANU PF who must unite.
– Chamisa must unite with others who more capable leaders like Nkosana Moyo, Fadzayi Mahere, Temba Mliswa, Saviour Kasukuwere, Linda Masarira, Godfrey Tsenengamu.