Vehicle Clamping Money Making Scheme For City Of Harare.
30 January 2020
Own Correspondent|The City Of Harare is raking in thousands of dollars a day from motorists over a host of offences that appear to be a money making scheme by the local authority.
The council charges up to almost $600 for some minor “offences.”
Check out some of the offences that will get your car clamped and save yourself $598.
- Failure to display a valid parking ticket.
- Continued parking on expired ticket
- Unauthorised parking in a reserved bay
- Parking motor vehicle displaying for sale or for purposes of selling.
- Parking over line of a parking bay
- Wash vehicle on parking space
- Stop withing 5m of an intersection.
- Parking in or obstruct entrance/ exit or a service lane or driveway
- Parking or stopping vehicle other than goods vehicle in the off-loading bay.
- Park vehicle on sidewalk or traffic island
- Failure to display valid vehicle licence.