United College of Education (UCE) a teachers college which is located at Matabeleland North Province in Hwange is inviting applications from pupils who want to train and become primary teachers for May intake 2019.
Applications are invited from people who want to study a three-year Diploma in Education.
The Entry Requirements are as follows:
- A minimum of 5’01evel passes including English Language and Mathematics with grade’C’ or better.
- Application Procedures:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the UCE website www.uce.ac.zw or at Thomas Coulter Annex in Hwange town.
- Attach certified copies of the birth certificate, national identity card/valid passport, academic certificates and marriage certificate (where applicable).
- Completed application form should be submitted to UNITED COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OR THOMAS COULTER ANNEX (HWANGE) not later than Friday, 3 MAY 2019.
- Only one application form per candidate should be submitted.
- The application form is NOT FOR SALE
N.B. CHINAMBYA AND TONGA FIRST LANGUAGE SPEAKERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
All correspondences should be addressed to:
The Principal United College of Education
P. O. Box 1156, Bulawayo (0292) 200137