Shock As Woman Kills Own Hubby, Throws Body Parts In 3 Different Toilets
11 September 2021
Spread the love

By A Correspondent- A Zimbabwean woman has confessed to murder, 6 years later after being tormented by her deceased husband’s ghost.

The suspect, Nancy Majonhi admitted to killing her husband back in 2015. She confessed to the crime years later because she claims that his ghost was haunting her and giving her sleepless nights.

Majonhi allegedly murdered her husband Prosper Chipungare, 44 , chopped up his body and threw the pieces in three pit latrines in South Africa.

After committing the heinous crime, Nancy told everyone, and the police, that her husband had gone missing in July 2015.

She concealed the crime for close to 6 years and only confessed to her family back in Zimbabwe in January this year.

Nancy’s brother, Andrew Majonhi, told News24 that the deceased’s ghost drove her to confess. He said she told him that Chipungare was haunting her and his ghost was giving her sleepless nights. She told her family that the deceased was forcing her to confess in order to find peace.

She wanted people to know the truth. She wanted the family to know how she killed her husband.

She was battling to sleep for four years. This compelled her to first confess to her children, who are working in Cape Town, in December. Later that month, she travelled to Zimbabwe, where she told our mother about what she did.

Nancy revealed that she killed her husband after they argued over money. She claims that she became irate and killed him after she confronted him about his misuse of family finances.

Nancy thoroughly cleaned the crime scene before she went to the Sun City police station to report Chipungare missing.

In an effort to evade arrest or being implicated, Nancy packed her bags and returned to Zimbabwe.

Andrew revealed that when his sister told the entire family what she did and how she could not sleep because her husband’s ghost was haunting her, they thought she had lost her mind.

However, after realizing that she was telling the truth, her family decided to take her back to South Africa to confess to the police on her wrongdoings.

She appeared at the Mogwase Magistrate’s Court for a bail application on Thursday. Her matter was postponed to 21 September.